This is a comic verse Dick Grayson RP account a lot of the information below is from the DC wiki with a few tweaks I added here and there. I’d also urge you to check out his History Page, Relationships page and Headcanons page.
Real Name: Richard John Grayson
Nicknames: Dick, Short Pants, Boy Wonder, Hunk Wonder, Pixie Boots, Big D, Babe ( reserved for Wally )
Current Alias: Nightwing
Former Aliases: Robin, Batman, Renegade, The Target
Birthday: March 21
Weight: 175lbs (80kg)
Unusual Features: His torso, arms, legs and back are covered by scars inflicted by various weapons.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Current Place of Residence: Gotham City
Occupation: Vigilante and detective, Owner of Haly’s Circus, Former Cop and Circus Acrobat
Affiliation: Batman Family, Batman Incorporated, Justice League
Former Affiliations: Teen Titans, Outsiders, Bludhaven Police Department, Secret Society of Super-Villians
Base of Operations: Wayne Tower, Gotham City
Education: High School Graduate, One Semester of College at Hudson University
Languages Spoken: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, American Sign Language, Italian, German, Farsi, Swahili and a little bit of Kryptonian, Tamaran and Romany
Abilities / Skills:
Master Detective: Grayson is a world class detective, second only to the likes of Batman. He was rigorously trained by the Dark Knight in everything from escapology to criminology, fencing, stealth, disguise, and numerous other combat/non-combat disciplines.
Master Acrobat: Grayson is a prodigious natural athlete, possessing a peak human level of agility/acrobatic skills. He is the only person on Earth who can do the quadruple somersault.
Intimidation: He has been taught by Batman, the ability to instill fear into others.
Master Martial Artist: As Nightwing, Grayson is a master of dozens of martial arts disciplines, with an emphasis on Aikido and Escrima, taught to him by Batman. His preferred fighting style combines Escrima, Judo, Savate, Capoeira, Aikido, Boxing, Hapkido, Taijiquan and Bojutsu with his acrobatic abilities.
Weapons Proficiency: Through his martial arts training with Batman, he has become an expert on almost all types of weaponry.
Master of Stealth: His training has made him a master at stealth capable of easily breaching high security facilities without being detected.
Expert Marksman: Nightwing almost never misses his targets, 9/10 times he’s successful. He has been practicing accuracy since the early days of his training as Robin.
Master of Disguise
Peak Human Conditioning: Dick Grayson possesses the peak athletic strength and endurance of a man who regularly engages in intensive physical exercise. His physical attributes exceed that of any Olympic level athlete that has ever competed. His strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, agility and coordination are at peak human perfection.
- Peak Human Strength: He is one of the strongest non-metas on Earth. Although he relies on his speed more than his strength, he has shown remarkable strength throughout his career. He has dented and nearly ripped through steel with a single kick, defeated KGBeast physically, managed to knock down Blockbuster with a blow, punched the meta-human Barry Pierce through a concrete wall, and supported nearly 1000 lbs. of rubble when attempting to save people from a burning building. He also bench presses about 350.
- Peak Human Reflexes: Nightwing’s possesses reflexes that have enabled him to dodge point blank gunfire from multiple opponents at the same time.
- Peak Human Speed: He has run at speeds greater than the finest competing athletes. He has been stated to be even faster than Batman.
- Peak Human Endurance: Nightwing’s endurance is greater than an Olympic Decathlete. He can exert himself at peak capacity for nearly an hour without rest before showing any signs of fatigue. His lung capacity is so great that he is capable of holding his breath underwater for 4 mins.
- Peak Human Agility: He has honed his agility to top human physical perfection. He is as agile as one could be without being considered superhuman and has even been told that he has shown agility that should be beyond human capabilities.
- Peak Human Durability: He has been thrown through entire walls, by Roland Desmond, and immediately rose back up to finish the fight, survived an entire building collapsing, has fallen of the top of a building and has sustained other extreme forms of punishment, and has survived it all without any serious injury.
Skilled Leader: He is also a brilliant and experienced strategist with superlative leadership skills, having served as leader to the Titans, the Outsiders, and even the Justice League.
Tactical Analysis: Grayson is a brilliant tactican who relies more on intuition and timing, rather than meticulous preparation.